Detall de la convocatòria


Objectiu de la convocatòria
To invite overseas researchers with excellent records of research achievements for short-term visits to Japan and provide them opportunities for discussions, opinion exchanges, lectures and other activities.
Lloc de presentació
El personal de l'IMIM i PSMAR que necessiteu més informació adreceu-vos a:
Servei de Recerca. C/ Doctor Aiguader, 88. 08003-Barcelona. Tel.: 93.316.04.00.
Carol Barnwell: Ext.: 1670
Marta López: Ext.: 1576
Convocatòria (URL)
(1) Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. (Taiwan and Palestine are treated in this manner.) Persons of Japanese nationality are eligible to apply if they have resided at the time of application in a foreign country for 10 years or longer and are judged to have played at a host research institution an active role in that country’s scientific community.
(2) Be a full-time researchers or person with full-time researcher status at a university or research institution in a foreign country and have a position equivalent to a professor, associate professor or assistant professor in Japan (including positions such as professor emeritus). Researchers of other status may apply if it has been six years or longer since they obtained their doctoral degree and the host research institution judges them to have continuously conduct research at a university or research institution.
  • A round-trip air ticket
  • Overseas travel insurance
  • Daily maintenance allowance
  • Research Support Allowance
  • Durada
    14 to 60 days
    The next application deadline is May 7, 2021.
    Each host institution may have its own application deadline more than one month before the deadline set by JSPS. Applicants (Host Researcher) should check with the staff of host institution in advance.

    Applications under this program must be submitted to JSPS by a host researcher in Japan. Overseas researchers wishing to participate in the program are advised to establish contact with a Japanese or foreign-resident researcher in their field and to ask him/her to submit an application.


    2021_applicationguideline_e (2).pdf